Ethiopia – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where in Africa is Ethiopia located?
- a) East Africa b) South Africa
- c) West Africa d) North Africa
2) Ethiopia is often referred to as what?
- a) The heart of Africa b) The lion of Africa
- c) The Horn of Africa d) The best country in Africa
3) What is the capital city of Ethiopia?
- a) Bahir Dar b) Dire Dawa
- c) Awassa d) Addis Abada
4) What is the castle in Ethiopia called?
- a) Blue Nile Castle b) Omo Valley Castle
- c) Gondar Castle d) Ethiopia Castle
5) Which country does not border Kenya
- a) Somalia b) Kenya
- c) South Sudan d) South Africa
6) What is considered to be the rarest species of animal in Ethiopia?
- a) Ethiopean Wolf b) Mountain Nyala
- c) Somali Wild Donkey d) Black Lion
7) “The population of Ethiopia is 109 million.”
- a) True b) False
8) Which months are the rainy months in Ethiopia?
- a) March to April b) July to September
- c) June to August d) March to June
9) What does landlocked mean?
→ Landlocked means like a whole country or a religion almost or entirely surrounded by land.
10) What else have you learned about Ethiopia?
→ There is an animal called The Mountain Nyala and it is an endangered animal in Ethiopia.