Hello and good afternoon , Today i have completed my maths task for this week and it was about Revision. I found this challenging and fun to do i hope you enjoy this blog post. 👍
Hello and Good morning today i have completed my response to text for this week. I had lots of fun learning about this topic.
HAPPY TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK!!
Hello and Good Afternoon today i have completed my maths task for this week. This task was about 2D and 3D Shapes, i did things like describe these 2D shapes and Identify the shapes. I found this really interesting.
Good afternoon today i have completed my Research project and it was about a famous artist whose name was Vincent Van Gogh. I found this really challenging and Fun to complete.
Hello and good morning today i have completed my Research Task and it was about a famous painter whose name was Leonardo Da Vinci. I really enjoyed doing this task and found it really interesting to do, I hope you enjoy this blog post.
Hello and good afternoon today i have completed my Maths task for this week. My maths task this week was about Perimeters & Areas i found this really fun and challenging to do. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post.
Today i have completed my Response to text and it was about The famous painter and his name is Leonardo Da Vinci. I enjoyed doing this task and i found it really easy and fun to do.
Leonardo Da Vinci
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What type of artwork was Leonardo Da Vinci not known for?
- a) Sculptor b) Photographer
- c) Painter d) Mathematician
- What does “Da Vinci” mean?
- a) His father’s name was Vinci b) He was born in Vinci
- c) He was wealthy d) Vinci was his job title
- At what age did Leonardo begin his art apprenticeship?
- a) 21 b) 14
- c) 10 d) 16
- List some of the occupations that Leonardo Da Vinci was renowned for?
→ A painter, An architect, An engineer and Inventor.
- True or False: “Sfumato” means steam
- a) True b) False
- What caused “The Last Supper” to fade?
- a) due to the light b) due to using a different type of paint
- c) someone tried to paint over it d) It was painted on glass
- Name Leonardo Da Vinci’s other masterpieces?
→Portrait of Ginevra de’ Benci, Saint John the Baptist and Salvator Mundi.
Today i have completed my maths task and it was about Fractions. I found this really fun and even though some of the questions were hard i still found this really fun and interesting. I enjoyed doing this task and answering the questions.