Famous Attractions in China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Which famous Chinese attraction reaches from the fortresses of Shanhaiguan to Jiayuguan?
- a) Terracotta Army b) Great Wall of China
- c) Great Balls of Fire d) Zhangjiajie National Park
2) How tall is the Great Wall of China on average?
- a) 6 – 8 feet tall b) 6 – 8 metres tall
- c) 6 – 8 horses tall d) 6 – 8 kilometres tall.
3) Which famous attraction was not allowed to be visited by anyone except the royal family and their staff?
- a) Chimelong Ocean Kingdom b) The Terracotta Army
- c) The Forbidden City d) Zhangjiajie National Park
4) How many horses were found in the Terracotta Army?
- a) 10,000 b) 520
- c) 850 d) There were no horses.
5) Which movie was inspired by the amazing mountains in the Zhangjiajie National Park?
- a) Batman b) Avatar
- c) Jungle Cruise d) Space Jam 2
6) How many Guinness World Records does the Whale Shark tank and Chimelong Ocean Kingdom have?
The Whale Shark Tank has won 5 World records and The Chimelong Ocean Kingdom has won 5.
7) Put the attractions in the correct order from oldest to newest.
|Great Wall of China||
The Forbidden City
|The Terracotta Army
|Zhangjiajie National Park||Chimelong Ocean
8) Which of these attractions would you most like to visit? Explain why you would like to visit this place
I would like to visit The Great Wall Of China because I would like to go and see the beautiful man made structure and look at how old it is.