Good afternoon today i have completed my Research project and it was about a famous artist whose name was Vincent Van Gogh. I found this really challenging and Fun to complete.
Hello and good morning today i have completed my Research Task and it was about a famous painter whose name was Leonardo Da Vinci. I really enjoyed doing this task and found it really interesting to do, I hope you enjoy this blog post.
Hello and good afternoon today i have completed my Maths task for this week. My maths task this week was about Perimeters & Areas i found this really fun and challenging to do. I hope that you enjoyed this blog post.
Today i have completed my Response to text and it was about The famous painter and his name is Leonardo Da Vinci. I enjoyed doing this task and i found it really easy and fun to do.
Leonardo Da Vinci
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What type of artwork was Leonardo Da Vinci not known for?
- a) Sculptor b) Photographer
- c) Painter d) Mathematician
- What does “Da Vinci” mean?
- a) His father’s name was Vinci b) He was born in Vinci
- c) He was wealthy d) Vinci was his job title
- At what age did Leonardo begin his art apprenticeship?
- a) 21 b) 14
- c) 10 d) 16
- List some of the occupations that Leonardo Da Vinci was renowned for?
→ A painter, An architect, An engineer and Inventor.
- True or False: “Sfumato” means steam
- a) True b) False
- What caused “The Last Supper” to fade?
- a) due to the light b) due to using a different type of paint
- c) someone tried to paint over it d) It was painted on glass
- Name Leonardo Da Vinci’s other masterpieces?
→Portrait of Ginevra de’ Benci, Saint John the Baptist and Salvator Mundi.
Today i have completed my maths task and it was about Fractions. I found this really fun and even though some of the questions were hard i still found this really fun and interesting. I enjoyed doing this task and answering the questions.
Things I can’t imagine my life without…
These are the things I chose
- God and Jesus: because they are a part of my religion and I believe in them. They are also
really important to me, I believe in them and i am really thankful.
- Food: Because if we humans did not eat food we could actually die and we need it to survive. Also there are many delicious foods from around the world and they taste amazing.
- Family: I love my family so much because they are always there for me and my family is really important to me. My family is amazing and so much more.
Today me and my classmates went to Miss Parrants classroom for our first rotation for the day. We did things like act out scenes and play as diffrent things. I enjoyed acting out scenes and pretending to be diffrent things, i had so much fun acting, thank you Miss Parrant!