Food in China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) How often do Chinese people buy fresh vegetables and fruit?
- a) Once a week b) Once a month
- c) Every 2 hours d) Once a day
2) Chinese food consists of which four food groups?
- a) grains, vegetables, beans, and meat b) fruit, vegetables, beans, and meat
- c) grains, fruit, vegetables, and meat d) grains, vegetables, fruit, and beans.
3) Rice is eaten more in…?
- a) Eastern China b) Northern China
- c) Southern China d) Western China
4) Why do Chinese people not eat a lot of milk & dairy products?
- a) They think it’s yuck b) They don’t have cows in China
- c) They are lactose intolerant d) They are allergic to cows
5) In a Chinese diet how many meals will contain rice?
- a) None b) Some
- c) Most d) All
6) What happens to someone who does not eat all of their rice?
- a) They die b) They marry someone with a pimply face
- c) They will have 10 years of bad luck d) None of the above
7) Every grain of rice is described as “a hardship of labour”. What do those words mean?